034Motorsport fully spherical upper control arms for the front B5, B6, and B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 applications. These are the same parts we run on the 034Motorsport Time Attack A4.
- Genuine Aurora 5/8" Rod Ends with Teflon coating
- Billet Aluminum tie rod arms with anodized coating for long life
- CAD plated 4130 Chromoly pins with safety washer for safe, strong and secure attachment
- Includes billet aluminum spacers to allow use of all factory hardware
- Adjustable for a wide range of alignment settings
- Zero slop design, all solid construction for no deflection or alignment changes to maintain suspension geometry and steering accuracy
Fully spherical Upper Control Arm Kit recommended for:
- Any track or race car.
- Any car that requires wide ranges of alignment settings.
- Utmost strength and durability, as well as servicability.
- Zero deflection and slop, uncompromized suspension geometry.
- Highly accurate steering feel and input.
- Cannot be safely run at stock length (as shipped) as this would not allow any inward adjustment for increased camber. If you need to run stock length let us know at the time of order and we will supply a kit that can be installed as such.
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. We ship the boots uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation.
Note 1 - This upper control arm kit does bind at full lock, the rear heim can touch the front link (depending on alignment settings), though this has no real effect on function (the wheel will turn all the way to the steering rack lock), we do not recommend driving around at full lock with these parts installed. If you do drive around at full lock, then you may have other issues relating to the area between the drivers seat and steering wheel that need to be addressed.
Note 2 - Small diameter, non-feminine racing springs are required, stock diameter springs will hit the links, anything on your average KW V3 or Stasis Ohlins kit will clear fine.
See install document for installing dust boots: