Our approach was simple: Let’s take this ridiculously fun car and add some… aggression. Let’s add some disobedience. Let’s add some mean.
Presenting the AWE Tuning F56 Mini Cooper S Exhaust Suite. A grin-worthy soundtrack coupled with signature AWE Tuning performance and quality honed over decades of supercar engineering. Let’s get ready to motor. Harder.
- Max gains of 10 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Featuring AWE Tuning’s proprietary 180 Technology® Drone-Canceling solution
- Less is more: Clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted and CNC mandrel-bent from 2.5” U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- 102mm double walled adjustable slash-cut tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity.
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed.
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed.
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty.
The Touring Edition Exhaust
A bespoke exhaust designed specifically for the F56 MINI Cooper S (F56), the Touring Edition Exhaust features AWE Tuning’s proprietary sound cancellation solution, 180 Technology® , enabling the perfect tone, minus drone, delivering the ultimate mix of performance and sophistication. A direct bolt-on, straight-through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust delivers a civil, smooth soundtrack throughout the range while providing an enhanced in-cabin driving experience no matter how hard you’re motoring.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
There are valved systems out there. There are other exhausts out there. But there is no other exhaust on the planet with 180 Technology®, AWE Tuning’s proprietary sound cancellation approach.
How it works:
As exhaust gases exit the F56’s 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Why it matters:
Unlike a valved system that requires the driver to select volume, 180 Technology® is activated by your driving style. Highway cruising on a conference call? No worries, we’re quiet. Ready to motor? Wake the beast with throttle input. It’s sophisticated and disobedient, all in one clean package, thanks to 180 Technology®.
All tip options include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut Diamond Black tips
- 102mm slash-cut Chrome Silver tips
What’s in the Box:
Complete AWE Tuning Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, consisting of a resonated front section, mid pipe, rear assembly, all necessary hardware, and two 102mm slash-cut tips in chosen color.