The SwitchPath™ valved solution is for those who want complete control of their S4’s volume and tone, at their fingertips.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust comes complete with non-resonated downpipes, a precision-engineered x-pipe mid-section, and two valved muffler sections which can be controlled via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
Sneaking out in the morning? Keep the valve closed.
Ready to rumble? Open the valve and let them know you’re coming.
Pro tip: we recommend and encourage pairing the SwitchPath™ Exhaust with the SwitchPath™ Remote versus using the factory operation for the best SwitchPath™ experience.
Note: you may notice a slight rattle upon cold start as you would with many factory valved systems. This sound will go away within a few minutes and you will be off to the races in no time.
Meet the perfected B9 S4 soundtrack.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Switchpath Remote Sold Seperately
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
On average, this product will take 10 business days to manufacture and ship.