USP Audi Clutch Line & Metal Slave Conversion
SKU: 7847 USP Motorsports
- -3an stainless steel braided line
- Full metal slave cylinder
- Works with Tilton and Clutchmasters flow control valves
Your car's clutch system relies on hydraulics to engage and disengage. When you press on the clutch pedal, pressurized hydraulic fluid is transferred through the clutch line to the slave cylinder. From there, the slave cylinder engages or disengages the clutch pressure plate. The factory clutch line is made from rubber which significantly expands, especially when using an aftermarket clutch. This expansion can cause your clutch not properly disengage leading to difficulty changing gears and transmission damage. Likewise, the factory slave cylinder is constructed of plastic which over deteriorates and eventually fails.
The USP Metal Slave Conversion replaces the factory clutch line with a reinforced stainless steel line. The USP line will not expand even under the most extreme conditions. The included USP Metal Slave Cylinder connects directly to the USP Clutch Line and replaces the factory plastic slave cylinder. This means your clutch will always properly disengage and you can experience smoother shifts. The USP Metal Slave Conversion is a direct replacement and connects direct to the clutch master cylinder.
- Pressure tested to 3000psi
- Direct replacement for the factory line and slave cylinder
- A must have for car's with an aftermarket clutch
- Meets Department of Transportations (DOT) standards