Now offering Financing with affirm | firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure Payment Processing
Our Stainless Steel options can provide the driver with a level of sound appropriate to them and the Aston Martin name.
Our Titanium system is an ultralight weight alternative for the driver who only wants the best. We have redesigned the rear box to keep weight to a minimum yet retained the infamous QS sound.
Both are available in two sound options (see video).
The system also retains the OEM tips so the vehicles original styling isn't compromised.
- Fantastic true Aston sound Sport or SuperSport.
- Cat back rear section with no emissions consequences.
- Improved throttle response and all round performance.
- Bolt-On fit - Precision engineered.
- Titanium option offers maximum weight reduction in weight compared to the OEM system.
- Decat pipes are also available for this model to increase the experience.
With the valves removed you are able to attain a proper old fashioned elitist sound which unleashes the full potential for all to hear.
SuperSport - Suited for the driver who enjoys his car mainly just for fun offering a distinctive sound.
SuperSport PLUS - For the enthusiast who wants to optimise the experience, a robust 'race car' volume.
QuickSilver Stainless Steel
27.2 kgs ~ 60 lbs
16.8 kgs ~ 40 lbs
(Saving 10.4 kgs ~ 22.9 lbs)
6.4 kgs ~ 14 lbs
(Saving 17kgs ~ 38lbs)
This website does not show live stock.
If the product is in stock we ship same/next day.
If a product needs to be ordered in the typical wait time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping times vary depending if the part is in stock at our warehouse and which shipping option is chosen at checkout.
Please contact us for an accurate ETA and availability.