eMMOTION Volkswagen MK7 / MK7.5 GTI Lowering Spring Kit
Golf: Approximately 1.6" Front & Rear
GTI: Approximately 1.2" Front & Rear
Are you looking to lower your Golf or GTI, but are concerned with diminished ride quality? Designed with the daily driver in mind, eMMOTION lowering springs by Emmanuele Design will provide the improved aesthetics of a lowered vehicle, without creating the harsh, bouncy ride that is all too common with typical lowering springs.
Taking our experience on the MQB platform, along with testing on our in-house S3 and MK7 GTI, we have developed what we feel is the best lowering spring option for those wishing to utilize factory dampers. Using a linear design (similar to OEM) with unique spring rates, our lowering springs are properly matched to the factory dampers, ensuring a ride quality that is slightly stiffer than stock, but predictable in nature.
Each spring set is 100% made in the USA exclusively for Emmanuele Design. The springs are made of high tensile chrome silicon and each unit is shot peened, pre-set and 100% tested to ensure all the critical dimensions and rate/loads are within tolerance. The springs are then powder coated with a stealth black finish for an OEM appearance. The use of high tensile chrome silicon, as opposed to typical commercial grade chrome silicon, allows us to create a lighter spring that can sustain repeated deflection without deformation. High tensile chrome silicone will typically have thinner coil diameters that are spaced further apart, when compared to commercial chrome silicon.
All eMMOTION branded lowering springs are covered by a limited lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on the advertised application under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser"). EMD Auto will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at their sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
This Warranty does not apply to any products:
- That have been improperly installed or have not been properly installed by a qualified auto mechanic with experience in the removal and install of suspension products.
- That have been misused, modified, altered or subjected to an accident or collision.
- That have been installed in conjunction with aftermarket supporting items.
- Presented for warranty coverage by a person other than the Purchaser.
- Presented for warranty coverage after being used on a vehicle other than the one on which it was originally installed.
To make a claim, the Purchaser should contact EMD Auto or the dealer/ distributor from which the Products were originally purchased. Any and all returns must be accompanied by:
- A sales receipt verifying the purchase of the Products
- A statement containing the Purchaser's contact information, make and model of the vehicle and a brief description of the claimed defect, along with the circumstances under which the defect occurred.
Warranty claims made without the required supporting documents can lead to delay and/or rejection of the claim. C.O.D. or collect shipments will be refused. Once the returns are received, EMD Auto will evaluate the Products, verify the proof of purchase, and investigate the statement.
The Purchaser is responsible for returning the Products to EMD Auto, including shipping costs as well as costs incurred for removing and installing the Products on the vehicle. EMD Auto does not warranty labor costs.
We Also Recommend
eMMOTION Volkswagen MK7 / MK7.5 Golf SportWagen (FWD & AWD) Lowering Spring Kit