- SwitchPath™ exhausts are available with the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Remote for push-button mood control
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of Track and Touring Editions, all in one
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
Push-button mood control.
- Open and close exhaust valves with the push of a button from inside the cabin at any time
- Works with stock system, or AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust
- Comes as a set of two remotes with wiring harness, control box and mounting hardware
- Compact design perfect for a keychain or cup holder
- From quiet to aggressive with the tap of a button
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
What it does:
The AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Remote and accompanying control box overrides the factory valving to allow the exhaust valves, whether it be on the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the stock exhaust, to be opened or closed manually via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
How to operate:
With the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Controller installed, the exhaust valves can be opened by pressing the “On” button found on the left side of the SwitchPath™ Remote. To close the exhaust valves simply press the “Off” button on the right side of the remote.
Please note, the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Remote overrides the stock valve control, meaning the exhaust must be opened and closed with the remote as desired.