AWE Ford Focus RS Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust - Diamond Black Tips
Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust by AWE Tuning
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition Exhaust is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. A full 3” diameter configuration rounds out the feature set.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 22 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (SwitchPath™, Touring & Track Editions)
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
Please Note: This versions is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- 2016 - 2017 Ford Focus RS
What's In The Box?
- 1 - AWE Track Edition Cat-Back
- 2 - Exhaust Tips
AWE Lifetime Warranty
We Also Recommend
AWE Track Edition Exhaust - Resonated - for MK7 Jetta GLI w/ High Flow Downpipe (not included) - Chrome Silver Tips
AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VW MK7.5 GTI - Chrome Silver Tips
AWE Track Edition Exhaust for MK6 Jetta 2.5L - Diamond Black Tips
AWE Tuning Audi S4 3.0T Track Edition Exhaust - Chrome Silver Tips (90mm)