H&R Trak+ 20mm DR Wheel Adaptor Bolt 5/112 Center Bore 66.5 Bolt Thread 14x1.5 - Black
SKU: 4055665SW H&R
If you've ever seen a sleek, European sedan with that oh-so-low street stance and a bulging wheel / tire combo that fits perfectly in the wheel wells, chances are that car was fitted with H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers. TRAK+ Wheel Spacers make your existing tires and wheels appear wider by moving the wheel out from the hub, providing both performance and appearance improvements. Whether you want improved handling, increased safety or simply desire your car to make a statement about your individual style, TRAK+ Wheel Spacers can help you accomplish your goal.
* *DR Series* (10 - 40 mm track widening)
DR Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require longer wheel bolts (ordered separately). Please verify bolt specifics before ordering (taper or round bolt head and shaft length). All DR-Systems require longer wheel bolts. These must be ordered separately.
* Maximizes vehicle track width for great looks, lowered roll center, and increased lateral stability – improved handling
* Made of a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy (Up to 70% lighter than a comparable steel product)
* Hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish
* Great for use in winter with snow tires and wheels
*WHEN ORDERING WHEEL BOLTS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES*
*a)* If possible, name the brand of wheel.
*b)* New bolts must be longer than the original bolts by the width of the wheel spacer used.
*c)* The bolt head must be identical to the existing bolt:
* Taper 60deg - End digit 01
* Round head for M12/d24 mm, for M14/d28 mm - End digit 02
* Round head for M12/d26 mm (e.g. OE VAG-wheels) - End digit 03
* Flat head for Porsche original wheels M14 x 1.5 - End digit 06
*d)* Safety guidelines
(Minimum number of turns for wheel bolts / nuts):
* M12 x 1.25 = 8.0 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
* M12 x 1.50 = 6.5 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
* M12 x 1.75 = 6.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
* M14 x 1.25 = 9.0 turns = approx. 12mm of load bearing shaft length
* M14 x 1.50 = 7.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
* 1/2" UNF = 8.0 turns = approx. 11 mm of load bearing shaft length
Please ensure that the wheel bolts do not damage any part of the brake system (ABS sensors, etc.). Turn the wheel by hand and check clearance on the inside of the hub. The wheel should rotate freely. (Maximum tolerance for some vehicles is only 2mm -- i.e. Rear Axle Mercedes).