The original exhaust has a clever internal design with tube-lengths, diameters and chamber volumes that produce a range of notes.
The QuickSilver system improves on this with an even greater range (deeper low down and higher at the top end) amplified and sharpened to provide the occupants with a dramatic performance that brings howls and smiles.
- Manufactured from T 304 austenitic stainless steel.
- mandrel-bent and tig-welded.
- The brackets and fittings are laser-cut for consistent accuracy.
- The thin inlet flange & tapered tube CNC machined from a solid block of stainless steel.
- The QuickSilver system incorporates pneumatic exhaust flaps and provision for the reinstatement of the original pressure sensors to enable a modification-free installation.
- The QuickSilver system reduces the weight by 50%, saving 16 kilos (35 lbs) from the rear of the car.
(~ 70 lbs)
(~ 35 lbs)
(~ 35 lbs)
This website does not show live stock.
If the product is in stock we ship same/next day.
If a product needs to be ordered in the typical wait time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping times vary depending if the part is in stock at our warehouse and which shipping option is chosen at checkout.
Please contact us for an accurate ETA and availability.