Five-cylinder fury. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi 8V RS 3:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 35 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 45 hp and 40 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (AWE Performance Mid Pipes and SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Weight savings of 13 lbs over stock (AWE Performance Mid Pipes and SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior, and obeys the RS 3’s ECU commands based on throttle input, engine speed, and Drive Select. Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Drop the hammer (or click into Dynamic mode), and your RS 3 will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced RS burbles that will provoke a firm grin.
Got the Track Edition and want to convert to SwitchPath™ for full valved functionality? Check out our SwitchPath™ Conversion Kit. Have SwitchPath™ and want to go Track Edition? No problem, we have a conversion kit for that, too.
AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE SwitchPath™, two RS-style oval tips, MVS bracket(s), and all required hardware for installation.