Compatible with the Sedan and Avant, the AWE Tuning A4 Touring Edition Exhaust and Downpipe rise to the occasion of unlocking performance. Our Audi A4 2.0T exhausts have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. A4 Research and Development has yielded an exhaust that is remarkably civil while idling / part throttle cruising, but unleashed at full throttle it produces what some have called a "war-cry wail."
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
- Crafted from mandrel bent T-304 Stainless Steel
- Dyno proven gains of +8-9 Horsepower and +6-7 lb ft of Torque at the crank
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black Tips
- Engineered, developed and tested in-house
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Making good better
The stock A4 exhaust system has crimped tubing that obstructs exhaust flow, and robs horsepower. We fixed that. The AWE Tuning A4 Touring Edition Exhaust and Downpipe was designed using CAD modeling software to produce smooth gradual bends, eliminating flow interference. These improvements to the exhaust path result in gains of 8-9 horsepower and 6-7 lb ft of torque at the crank.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
As exhaust gases exit the 2.0L Turbo engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ in the tab above.
Our A4 2.0T Exhaust Systems are available in the following configurations:
- Single Outlet, Dual 90mm (3.50 inch) slash cut tips designed to work with the factory Sedan rear valance where both tips are on the left side of the car
- Dual Outlet, Single 90mm (3.50 inch) slash cut tips designed to work with the factory Avant or A4 3.2L rear valance which has one tip on each side of the car
- Quad 90mm (3.50 inch) slash cut tips designed to work with our Non S-Line Quad Tip Rear Valance for Non S-Line cars and the S4 rear valance for S-Line cars
Each tip variation is available in standard Chrome Silver or our recognized Diamond Black plating. The tips sport engraved AWE Tuning logos and are double-walled to ensure a mirror polish, even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.