AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VW MK7.5 GTI - Chrome Silver Tips
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who want to turn it up to 11, go Track.
The Track Edition retaining the same precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonated mid pipe. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with a non-resonated mid pipe, leaving the mid muffler as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Convert from Track to Touring, or vice versa:
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down.
Four and a half generations strong. Presenting the perfected AWE Exhaust Suite for the VW Mk7.5 GTI:
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software (full turboback)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Performance Downpipe features a 200 CPSI EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Easily convert from Track Edition to Touring Edition, or vice versa
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
- AWE MQB Performance Downpipes are confirmed to fit on cars with the Performance Package