Whether you're looking for full blown roar with our Track Edition Exhaust System or a more subtle decibel with the Touring Edition Exhaust System, the two A5 3.2L exhaust options provide a solution for every discerning A5 owner.
A5 3.2L Track Edition Exhaust System
The business end of this exhaust is not for the faint of heart. Dig into the throttle and you'll realize why we call this the "Track Edition." This is a loud exhaust, with potential for drone due to the combination of the 3.2L engine and the lack of 180 Technology resonators. Family drivers and client entertainers, we suggest the Touring Edition Exhaust.
Highlights of system:
Hand-crafted, every detail of these exhausts was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity:
- + 8hp, +7tq at the crank
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5" to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with Chrome Silver adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Lifetime Warranty
Tips and valences
Track Editions of our A5 3.2L Exhaust System is available with:
- Quad 90mm (3.5 inch) slash cut tips, designed for S-Line bumpers, using an S5 valence (note: an S-Line bumper is required for Quad Tip)
Further, tip is available in standard Chrome Silver plating. The tips sport engraved AWE Tuning logos and are double walled to ensure a mirror polish, even under hard usage.