The CTS MQB AWD Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit is designed to improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential for the MQB Platform. MQB Audi/Volkswagens come equipped with Haldex AWD and use rear subfame mounts made of rubber. When driven at the limit these can cause the rear end to feel sloppy. This kit is engineered to fill the voids in the factory mounts while limiting vertical movement. This maintains the rear geometry of the rear suspension allowing for better cornering and a more responsive driving experience.
Can be used with CTS-HW-216 for AWD models to complete your rear subframe upgrade.
We highly recommend replacing the factory torque-to-yeild bolts when installing these inserts.
- 2 x CTS Billet Aluiminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert (Front)
- 2 x CTS Billet Aluiminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert (Rear)
- 4 x Rear Subframe Stretch Bolts (recommended)
Fitment for MQB platform with Haldex 4Motion/Quattro:
- 2015 – Present VW Golf R (MK7 and MK7.5)
- 2017 – Present VW Golf Wagon 4motion / Alltrack (MK7 and MK7.5)
- 2015 – Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8V and 8V.2)
- 2016 – Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (MK3)