The Dinan carbon fiber intake looks as good as it performs, allowing more outside air to be pushed into the engine via twin-ducts while also providing structural stiffness to the strut towers. Two new air inlets are added, each with its own high flow filter mounted into the mouth of the carbon fiber inlet. The stock air inlet is fully functional to provide four intakes into the engine for maximum airflow. The filtered air passes from the inlets into the black powder-coated ducts then directly into the engine. The Dinan Engineering team had a special challenge with the F01/F02 750i. With very little room to work with under the hood, the team came up with the ingenious idea of combining the shock tower brace and the inlet tube into one part. The results are beautiful and purposeful looking.
- More Power: + 10 HP, + 8 LB-FT (coupled w/ engine software)
- Beuatiful dual carbon fiber inlets
- Sealed system for maximum insulation from power robbing heat
- Additional secondary inlets for additional air flow
- Stock system stays completely functional
- Integrated strut tower brace for added structural stiffness