Street Series direct replacement rotors are ideal for drivers seeking an OE-level performance upgrade. Street Series rotors are the perfect option for drivers looking for a direct OE replacement disc rotor built using the highest quality manufacturing processes, materials, and proven safety, thanks to DBA’s over 40 years of experience in braking. In addition, DBA provides 100% confidence in fitment every time, not a cheap inferior alternative!
- Symmetrical slots facilitate the exit of friction dust and gasses, for a quieter and more responsive pedal feel
- Full En-shield coating to prevent rust and protect the rotor and alleviate the need for pre-installation cleaning
- Symmetrical slotting for universal left/right use
- Centre-split core castings for increased heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) machine turned finish, minimizing disc thickness variation and the potential for pad “knock” and resulting in premature wear
- Unique Kangaroo Paw vane design for up to 20% better heat dissipation, increasing braking effectiveness and prolonging brake life
Application: 2000–2009 Honda S2000