• Proven performance gains for Stage 2+ power levels
• 3 inch tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
• Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
• Constructed of 304 stainless long-lasting and high-quality material
• Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
• High flow 200 cell catalytic converter - full power with reduced pollution and smell
• OEM style flex section - allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
• All inclusive kit - downpipe, midpipes, all hardware
• TIG welded construction - equates to long lasting welds that are less likely to fail
WHAT DOES A PERFORMANCE DOWNPIPE DO?
The factory installed downpipe in your Jetta or GLI is a very small diameter and causes high back pressure holding back the full power potential of your turbocharger. upgrading your 2013.5+ Jetta 2.0T ECU software to Stage 2 will require you to remove that factory downpipe restriction with a performance downpipe.
IE PERFORMANCE DOWNPIPE UPGRADE
Unlocking those Stage 2 and beyond power numbers with an IE Downpipe guarantees maximum flow and performance along with a perfect fit and reliable operation. IE engineers designed your downpipe in-house using the latest in digital scanning technology. This tech allows us to scan the entire vehicle into a 3D model which ensures that there is proper clearance and that all mounting points are in the correct location. This downpipe has been manufactured with factory style flex sections that allow for engine and chassis movement without wearing down or failing like many lesser quality flex sections found on most aftermarket pieces. Every downpipe is expertly welded from 304 stainless steel offering a life-long product that brings power and speed to the table for years to come.
HIGH-FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER
IE’s performance downpipe includes a high-flow 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst for superior performance. Because the matrix web is thinner, this allows for a much higher flow and maximum unrestricted power while also reducing emissions and unwanted unpleasant smells.
The IE downpipe replaces over 6 feet of restrictive factory exhaust tubing, all the way back to the OE “Cat-Back” rear section. Sturdy fabricated mounts and precise engineering result in a rattle free and long last replacement exhaust system. Installation is rather easy, although as always IE does recommend professional installation. Before attempting to install, click to download and read the INSTALL GUIDE.
*This product is not CARB certified and thus is not available for purchase in the state of California.
- VW - 2013.5+ MK6 GLI 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen3) engines
- VW - 2013.5+ MK6 Jetta 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3) engines
*Note: This downpipe only fits 2013.5+ Jetta and GLI 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 engines. Does not fit 2.0T EA888 Gen 1/2 or 1.4T TSI engines. If your car is equipped with an EA888 Gen1/2 2.0T engine, please purchase IE MK5 & MK6 2.0T 3" Catted Downpipe.