Mahle 2020 BMW B58 3.0L 82mm x 33.27mm CH 94.6mm Strk 22mm Pin -4cc 318g 10.5CR Pistons (Set of 6)
The MAHLE Motorsport PowerPak kit is their high-volume shelf-stock program developed for high-performance enthusiasts and sportsman class racers. The PowerPak pistons for the GR Supra are made from 2618 aluminum alloy to allow for increased detonation resistance. This kit features an 82mm bore and reduces the B58 engine compression ratio from 11:1 to 10.5:1. Each kit is also complete with a set of high-performance rings.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores finished on CNC boring equipment
- Hand deburred
- High strength, lightweight German steel pins
- Race-proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pack
- Lightweight slipper skirt forgings
- MAHLE Motorsport’s GRAFAL skirt coating reduces drag, scuffing, friction and cylinder bore wear; reduces piston noise.
- Phosphate coating provides a grey appearance to the MAHLE Motorsport piston. This dry lubricant coating (not to be confused with a thermal film coating) provides a lubricant film in the pin bores and ring grooves until the oiling system of the engine reaches operating pressure; particularly useful during the initial start-up or break-in of engines to protect against galling and micro-welding. The piston crown is still machineable.
Application: 2020 Toyota GR Supra