- Direct fit for the 1968–1977 Chevrolet El Camino with a 400 6.6L or 454 7.4L
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Rubber is out, silicone is in! Upgrade your old Chevrolet El Camino radiator hose with the Mishimoto 1968–1977 Chevrolet El Camino Silicone Lower Radiator Hose to provide your El Camino with an advancement in both style and reliability. With this hose, two worm-gear clamps are included for ease of installation. Unlike the degradation-prone rubber hoses your Chevrolet El Camino currently has, every Mishimoto silicone hose is constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide unmatched durability, heat tolerance, and pressure tolerance. Whether you take your classic to a show or use it to cruise on the weekends, trust Mishimoto with all your El Camino parts. This silicone hose is available in black and, like all of our Classic Line parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Hoses
(2) Worm-Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).