Make your Ultimate Driving Machine even more ultimate with the addition of the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler for the 2012–2016 BMW F22/F30 chassis! From the factory, the N20/26 and N55 engines are a prowess of German engineering, but the stock intercooler unit poses as a weak link for your turbocharged Bimmer. The tube-and-fin design, coupled with plastic end tanks, makes for the perfect environment for heat to set up residence and throttle the power of your 2, 3, or 4 Series, especially for those running a tune.
Mishimoto is here to unlock the full potential of your N20/26 and N55 engines with its Performance Intercooler designed explicitly for the F22/F30 chassis. Mishimoto's unique 6-inch thick step-core design adds a 115-degree angle to the top section to allow for additional charged air cooling without fully obstructing other heat exchangers. Tubes and fins are a thing of the past with this design as the company engineered its intercooler with a bar-and-plate construction, optimizing this intercooler for heat dissipation with minimal pressure drop.
- Direct fit for the 2012-2016 BMW F22/F30 chassis.
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 45°F on stock tuning.
- Intercooler core volume increased by 96 percent.
- External fin surface area increased by 130%
- Retains factory quick-disconnect fittings for compatibility with stock piping.
- Available in silver or black.
Application: 2012–2016 BMW F22/F30 Chassis