Spulen 6-Speed Clutch High-Flow Bleeder Block
Most factory Volkswagen and Audi transmissions come with a plastic bleeder block. With the constant and excessive pressure in the clutch line needed to properly operate the clutch, the factory plastic bleeder block can be prone to failure or inconsistent pressure hold. The fluctuation can lead to premature failure or an inapt clutch pedal feel.
The Spulen 6-Speed Clutch High-Flow Bleeder Block is a CNC'd billet aluminum block that replaces the factory plastic piece, allowing your clutch to operate to its maximum potential without the possibilities of expansion or failures that a plastic block brings. The bleeder fitting is a high-flow, easy to use, one-man operation, making bleeding your clutch easier than ever. The consistent hold in pressure also allows for a firm, consistent pedal feel.
In addition to the operating limitations and shortcomings of a plastic clutch bleeder, the factory drain fitting is also significantly smaller than the clutch line's flow of fluid, making it quite a lengthy task to bleed the line. We've also addressed this issue with our high-flow bleeder. Bleeding the line of any air pockets has never been easier and faster. With a limited lifetime warranty, this incredible aluminum bleeder will outlast the life of your car, while maintaining the drivability you deserve.
Installation requires basic tools and only takes minutes!
Fitment (Manual Transmissions Only):
- Audi A3 (8P) 2.0T - 2006-2013
- Audi TT 2.0T - 2000-2015
- Volkswagen MK4 R32 - 2004
- Volkswagen MK6 Golf R - 2012-2013
- Volkswagen MK7 Golf R - 2015-2019
- Volkswagen Beetle 2.0T - 2002-2016
- Volkswagen CC 2.0T - 2009-2016
- Volkswagen EOS 2.0T - 2007-2011
- Volkswagen Golf 1.8T - 2002-2019
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0T - 2002-2019
- Volkswagen GTI 2.0T - 2000-2019
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (MK7) - 2015-2019
- Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - 2006-2019
- Volkswagen GLI 2.0T - 2012-2019
- Volkswagen Passat 2.0T (B6) - 2006-2012
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T - 2009-2016