Milltek Non Resonated Racing Cat Back Exhaust - MK2 TT RS
Milltek Sport Non Resonated Cat Back for the TT MK2 TT RS Quattro. Uses OE Tips and includes Active Exhaust Valve (works with Sport button to release extra sound when required). This Milltek system provided the ture trademark tone for a deep sound at low RPM, and a true performance car scream at high RPM. This system starts with twin 2.50" diameter piping which then goes into a single 3.00" pipe carrying all the power to the rear tips. Transform your car with sound, looks and power from Milltek!
Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high quality type 304 aircraft grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discolouration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid range torque.
Why buy a Milltek Sport exhaust?
Milltek Sport exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticable power gains, sounds that are truely awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration.
- Transforms performance and driveability
- Sharper throttle response
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment systems
- Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Low pressure systems for maximum performance - with no loss of low end torque
- Responsibly developed and engineered
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- Audi TT QUATTRO
Submodel Engine Years RS 2.5L L5 2012-2013