USP now offers a complete downpipe solution for your 2.0T Audi. Comprised of the USP downpipe and the USP high flow catalytic converter this kit provides huge performance gains at an affordable price. Constructed of mandrel bent 3" stainless steel the USP downpipe replaces the restrictive factory pipe and resonator. The USP downpipe mates to the 3" USP high flow catalytic converter providing unrestricted exhaust flow. You can expect horsepower gains of 15-20 horsepower at the wheels and even more on modified cars. The downpipe is completely bolt on, requiring no cutting or welding. Installation hardware is also included.
- 3" stainless steel construction
- Bolt-on direct replacement
- Power gains of 15-20 horsepower at the wheels
- Installation in 1-2 hours
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 3" downpipe
- 3" high flow catalytic converter
- (1) Turbo to test pipe gasket
- (1) Downpipe to catalytic converter gasket
- (3) Exhaust Bolts
- (3) Exhaust Nuts
An optional oxygen sensor spacer is available below to minimize the likely hood of a check engine light (CEL) on vehicles without software.